2007年6月8日金曜日

Annin♪


In my university, there is a convenience store, "LOWSON". Iwent there to buy something sweet yesterday evening because I was too hangry to attend the 5th period. I went there with Mika who is my friend and bought "soy milk annin-tofu". I got a spoon to eat it, but the spoon was too big to eat it!... But it was delicious.

After the 5th period, I dated with Dai. We went to a restaurant which serve okonomi-yaki and monja-yaki because he has never ate monja-yaki. He said "I wanna eat monja!", so I ordered it for him. I like okonomiyaki better than monjayaki, so I ordered it for myself. ...But! He liked okonomiyski better than monja!!

We enjoyed eating and after that, enjoyed driving, too. We're going to go to the zoo next Sunday. I'll write about Kumamoto anomals amd botanical garden naxt time.

0 件のコメント: