2007年6月10日日曜日

Anniversary



I went to Kumamoto Zoo with my boyfriend. We had been planning to go there since last week.


It was very fine and hot today, so there were many people there. We wanted to see kangaroos, elephants, and giraffes. Kangaroo's baby was very cute but every animals seemed to be tiered because of the heat. We took many pictures and I'll carry some of them. Then, we ate lunch and enjoy playing mirror house.


We had a good time there, then we went to Kikuchi valley where is one of the coolest spots in Kumamoto. I have never been to there, so he took me there. It was very cool there! We had to walk a bit but the water and air was very clear, so I like there! We took some pictures there, too.


In the night, we wanted to eat something. We went to a restaurant that serves omelets containing fried rice. It was so delicious! We often go to eat Western food together, so I want to go to eat Japanese food next time.


It was 22:00, I had to go back home. I had very good time with him! Thanks a lot♪

2 件のコメント:

Harupyon さんのコメント...

Congratulations(^_^)v♪ I'm sorry that I say to you congratulations late.
You and Dai-chan are a well- assorted pair!!
Happy anniversary!!Cheers♪jpoz

hiroyan さんのコメント...

Thanks for your comment!
He often talks about you and admire you!
He said "I think Haruka is the most interesting woman! She'll get a boyfriend soon!"