2007年6月2日土曜日

Shopping After the Test


I took TOEIC test today. The test was going to start at 10:00 and I had to arrive the classroom up to 10 minutes before the test. I set the alarm for 7:50 last night and it went off... but I slept again and woke up at 8:25!! Oh my God!! It was raining this morning, so I had to go to school by train, but I thought "I'll miss a train". When Iwas in trouble, Messiah appeared! It was my father. He said "Why don't you ride my car? I'll take you to school." I was saved♪ Then, we go to school and I could take the test without hindrance. But, don't ask me how did I do in the test!!

After the test, I ate lunch with my friend and went to the watch shop in order to exchange a battery. Since I had no part-time job today and had a enough time, Iwent to downtown. Exchaging finished, I went shoppikg for a couple of hours. I had to buy new bag because my bag has broken last week. I went some shops but there wasn't good one. Instead of bag, I bought one-piece dress! A cute salesgirl seet-talked me into buying it!! But the dress is cute and sexy. I have hesitated about green color clothes, but I'll take leave to try it! I hope that it'll suit me...

3 件のコメント:

Harupyon さんのコメント...

Sexy~♪ It is a sexy~♪

Makko さんのコメント...

Sexy~♪♪
I want your one-piece(*^v^*)wara-i

hiroyan さんのコメント...

harupyon---I'm gonna wear the dress tomorrow!WAHAHA(honpo)

makko---...I don't give it to you~!sorry!! Instead of it, let me give you my love!ww