2007年5月27日日曜日

photography!!!!




I went to the office that my boyfriend's parents run. They make T-shirts or print them. They want to make some catalogues and find someone who wear them, so I was asked to do that!! I have met his mother before, but I have never met his father, in addition, this is my first time that I had my photo taken as a model, so I was tenced up!! At first, I was very nervous but I enjoyed it at last. This is the URL of the office's home page→http://www.bigpink096.jp


These T-shirts of pistures are some models that were printed by them.


Then, I had lunch with them and I went to TSUTAYA with my boyfriend in order to rent some DVDs. We rent " 50th first kiss" and " Pirates of aribbean". We watched "50th first kiss" today. It was very nice!!

I had a very good time today!!

0 件のコメント: