2007年5月20日日曜日

SHOPPING

I went to PARCO today. Actually, I was going to have a lunch with my friends this afternoon, but it was missunderstanding, so I enjoyed shopping alone.
First, I went to the shose shop. I want shose for my part-time job. There were many kinds of shose, but there was no one which fit my foot.
Next, I went to MISH MASH. It is one of the shop that I often go. I found a cute T-shirt. I'm going to go to there day after tomorrow, so I'll buy it at that time.
Then, I went to back home and went out to work part-time job. I work at UNIQLO which is a casual clothes store, so I can buy clothes 30% off whichever there are in UNIQLO. I have wanted the pants since last week, so I tried to wear them, but they were too short for me.
I was little tired today, but I enjoyed shopping!

0 件のコメント: