2007年11月7日水曜日

MUSIC

I like music and especilly listen to R&B and Japanese pops.
My favorite musician is Ne-Yo. I like all his songs, for example, "stay", "because of you", "sign me up", or "sexy love". I often listen to his music when I drive a car. I like Nathan these days. I bought his CD, "master piece", last month. He is only 19 years old but he sing well and sweetly.

My favorite musicians of J-pop are aiko, ELT, ayaka, kobukuro, ketsumeishi and so on. When I go to karaoke, I often sing these songs.

3 件のコメント:

Hiroman さんのコメント...

I don't know R&B. Please tell me particular!

raul さんのコメント...

I like "sexy love" of Ne-Yo, too.

hiroyan さんのコメント...

>hiroman
R&B means Rhythm and Blues. Exponents of R&B in Japan are Hikaru Utada, Crystal Kay, Toshinobu Kubota.

>raul
Thank you. Do you have any other favorite R&B musician?