2007年11月19日月曜日

hot spring


I went to YU-NO-KURA with my friend. It is getting colder and colder these days, so hot spring made us happy!

YU-NO-KURA is in Yamaga and we drove to there. We have a only simple map, so we lost our way sometimes, but we arrived our destination!

Actually, we wanted to ICHIBOKU-ISSO but we couldn't go in the Japanese-style hotel because TV coverage started there, so we went to YU-NO-KURA where is near ICHIBOKU-ISSO.

Its open-air bath is good. We could feel comfortable and relax.

After that, we went back to Kumamoto city. We went to Kaio-do but there were full. We had no reservation, so we went to Edoichi. We can have smorgasbord there. When we enter the restaurant, we were very excited! We found a loooooooot of sushi, yakiniku, fruits, cakes, pastas, salads, and desserts. It go without saying that we ate too much♪

Then, on our way to my house, he gave me a CD he made. There are many songs he selected. He think I'll like the songs. When I got back home, I listened the CD. Of course I like it...♪ At about 22:00, I went back home. I had a good time.

0 件のコメント: