2007年12月19日水曜日

Minnesota essay(presentation)

I participated in a homestay program in Minnesota last summer. This is my first time to go abrord, so I was excited and nervous. However, I like Minnesota soon. Minnesota has a lot of beautiful nature. There are so many lakes. I was surprised that there is a lake in my school!


State capital of Minnesota is St. Paul and the biggest city is Minneapolis and the population of Minnesota is 5,059,375. (2003) There are White American, about 88%, Black American, 3.5%, Hispanics and Asian American, about 3% and so on. There are many kinds of races.


I'll talk about St. Paul. The population of St. Paul is 287,151. There are many social facilities, for example, Minnesota State Capitol, History center, and Cathedral of Saint Paul is one of the biggest cathedral all over the world. My host family lives St. Paul.


I'll talk about Minneapolis. The population of St. Paul is 382,618. Minneapolis is modern city. We can see many high buildings there.


Mall of America is the biggest shopping mall in America. there are about 400 shops! We can enjoy not only shoppoing, but also aquarium, The Park at MOA, and movie theater. I went there theree times during my stay. It is next to the air port, so many people visit there.


I could spent a good life in Minnesota. I could enjoy my life in Minnesota. Minnesota makes me happy and gave me a lot of power. I want to visit Minnesota again!


0 件のコメント: