2007年10月6日土曜日

October 6

I went to PARCO with my friends. There are many new shops in PARCO. First, we looked key case and my friends bought them. Second, we looked some clothes. All of us wanted to buy one-piece dress. My friend bought it and another clothes, and I bought one-piece dress.

We went to DAIMONJI to eat okonomiyaki. We can make okonomiyaki by ourselves there, so it was fun and good.

From 17:30, I went to part-time job. It was not busy today, so we could finish our job earlyer. After the job, I and another friends talked a lot.

I had a very good time today.

2 件のコメント:

FTR さんのコメント...

OH~!! I like 'Daimonnji' very much. Please tell me about Yor Okonomiyaki episode.

Harupyon さんのコメント...

I enjoyed time with you!! I love shopping♪ Next time, let's go to Fukuoka to shopping and fortunetelling!!