2007年4月18日水曜日

I LOVE MOVIES

I don't watch TV everyday, but when I have a free time, I watch DVD of movies.
My favorite movie is "Pirates Of Caribbean". It is very interesting!! "Pirates Of Caribbean (vol.3)" is comming soon. I can't wait(^o^;)! I want to go movies to watch it if the film is released. I love Joney Depp because his performance is interesting and he is very cool!! I want to be able to watch movies without captions...(o^_^o)
I also like comedy. I have wanted to watch "SUBERANAIHANASI by Hitoshi Matsumoto" since last year. My friend has DVDs of this series, so I want to rent them someday(*^_^*)
"World Trade Center" is most impressive movie I have ever watched. I was noticed the inportance of our lives by the film.
I want to watch more movies and have more free time to do it!!

1 件のコメント:

Rick さんのコメント...

I enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean volume 1, but everybody said that volume 2 was no good! But I like Johnny Depp very much. His best movie is Donnie Brasco (the Japanese title is "Fake").